Swimming Queensland Job Board – a new service for our members
It is widely recognised that swimming organisations could not sustain their service levels without the contribution of volunteers. From the local club coach and manager through to the internationally accredited officials, volunteers make an important and lasting contribution to the swimming community. Up until now, there hasn’t been a reliable or cost-effective place for these roles to be advertised.
Swimming Qld has partnered with sport industry Job Board specialist, Sportspeople, to provide the Swimming Queensland Job Board.
- List your roles for FREE if they fit within the definition of Community Sport, Volunteer or Intern/Traineeship and there's no limit to the number of roles you can list.
Follow these easy steps:
1. Register as a customer with Sportspeople. Registration is free and takes about two minutes to complete the online form.
2. Once registered, you can login and list Community Sport, Volunteer, Intern/Traineeship and other roles. No charge applies for these categories as long as they meet the Sportspeople definition.
Click on FREE Listing to make sure your role qualifies for the listing.
The Job Board
- All active Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeship roles listed will be automatically added to the Swimming Queensland Job Board.
- As a bonus, all active Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeship roles will also appear at the general Sportspeople Jobs Market, which presently has approximately 5,000 visitors per day.
- As jobs are posted using the Sportspeople Jobs Market fields, each will include comprehensive information about the job, logo(s), how to apply, close date, contact details and consistent, professional formatting.
- Roles will automatically purge upon the close date and be added to your individual online Library.
This new service means the swimming community has an up-to-date and comprehensive listing of swimming roles available online throughout Queensland, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Current positions vacant or on the Sportspeople logo at the top of this page.