- KEY EVENT LINKS
- Ticketing is GA (General Admission), not to a specific area, seat and row.
- Tickets are only required for spectators 16 years and over ($7 each plus fees)
- Children 15 years and younger are free (and don't require a ticket)
- Concession Card Holders are free on presentation of their card (and don't require a ticket)
- Tickets are NOT required for swimmers, coaches or technical officials
- Online ticket purchases only, no ticket sales at the entry
- CHECKING IN & ENTRY INFORMATION
- FOOD AND DRINK
- Aquatic Cafe - 6:30am - 4:00pm/end of event
- Coffee Corner - From 8:00am
- Coffee Cart - From 8:00am
- Freestyle Kitchen - 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Fat Eddos Pizza - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Coke Van - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Boost Juice - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Z’Fianora Lebanese - 10:00am - 2:00pm
General Admission ticketing is back! Due to recent changes to Qld Health Directives we're able to simplify the ticket process.
Tickets will be on sale Tuesday 8 February, from 7:00pm
Masks are required to be worn indoors at this event; including moving around the grandstand and pool deck. However, seated spectators and swimmers about to race may remove their face mask. Children under 12 years and people legally exempt do not have to wear a face mask. Masks are not required outdoors at this event unless 1.5m physical distancing cannot be maintained.
CHECKING IN AT THE EVENT
Attendees are no longer required to check in using the Check In Qld App for this event.
WRISTBANDS / STAMPS
All attendees need to enter the venue via the ticketing marquees positioned centrally on the grandstand level. They will be given a wristband or stamp, which must then be shown to the staff positioned on the grandstand entry gates.
ENTRY POINT OPENING TIMES
The front entry will open at 7:00am. Where large numbers arrive at the same time, please be patient and ensure physical distancing is practiced as you move through.
Catering outlets will be open for this event: