Swimming Queensland’s (SQ) major sponsor, McDonald’s, prides itself in playing an active role supporting activities that improve the health and wellbeing of Australian children and celebrate kids having a great time playing sport!
Thanks to their support, the Macca’s® Just Swim Program helps encourage and recognise participation among swimmers.
- Major Prize Draw
- Submitting Entries to the Major Prize Draw
- Nominations to be submitted by 11.59pm, 31 March 2022
- Open to registered financial swimmers of a Swimming Queensland affiliated swimming club
- Winners name, coach and club to be published by Swimming Queensland through its website and/or social media channels
- 2 x Major prize winners will receive an athlete appearance from Mollie O'Callaghan or Thomas Neill (1 visit to each winner)
- Athlete appearances to be organised subject to the availability of the athlete around their training and competition commitments
- Minor prizes subject to availability of stock and to be posted out upon provision of the winners club mailing address
- Resources for Clubs
- Program Winners
Swimmers have the chance to win a share of $5,000 worth of prizes thanks to McDonald’s and Swimming Queensland. Eligible swimmers must submit their names by 31 March each year to be entered into the major prize draw.
Swimmers who are selected in the major prize draw will also win the associated prize for their Coach and Club. Swimmers are selected randomly from all names submitted.
Major Prize Draw
Register to go into the draw to WIN a visit from Australian Dolphins stars Mollie O'Callaghan and Tommy Neill thanks to McDonald’s.
There are also 50 pairs of Speedo competition goggles up for grabs.
Prizes are supplied by McDonald’s and the SQ Swim Shop.
Swimmers who are selected as part of the major prize draw will be notified, along with their Club. Prizes, along with a letter of recognition, will be sent to the swimmer’s Club for them to present the prize to the swimmer at a club night or other club event. Names of winners, their Coach and their Club will also be published each year.
To go into the draw to WIN simply register via the form below to take part in the Macca’s® Just Swim Program and #swimonwithmaccas
Entries to be received by 11:59pm 31 March 2022. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Winning swimmers are selected randomly from all names submitted to the Macca’s® Just Swim program.
Terms & Conditions:
To help clubs get their swimming members involved in the Macca’s® Just Swim program, as well as recognise swimmers throughout the season, we’ve created these handy resources!
Printable Macca's Just Swim Printable Certificates
Noticeboard Word Template for Macca's Just Swim Achievers
Printable Macca's Just Swim Poster Front
Printable Macca's Just Swim Poster Back